Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Safety

I believe Calgary is a safe city because I think there are not too many problems with crimes. It is a nice city and it is safer than most metropolises in France. Over there, there are more thefts and murders then in Canada. In my town, there are many pocket-picking, especially on tourists who do not worry enough. When you enter the city of Nice, you can read signs that advise you to lock your car doors. It is not safe to walk alone in some neighborhoods during night time.I think that there are more fights and robberies then there are in Calgary. I do not take special precautions because I know my city very well. In general, I think that Canada is safer than France.

2 comments:

  1. I think most tourist areas have problems with petty crime. Most of Calgary is safe, but there are a few areas where you should be careful.

    Corrections: "In my town, there is a lot of pick-pocketing, especially on tourists who are not careful enough."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you still needs to take precautions in calgary.

    ReplyDelete