Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 millions dollars baby!

If i win 10 million dollars, I would buy one big villa and one house in every city I like. I would love to live in cities like Florence in Italy, Paris in France and Toronto in Canada.

I would also get some luxury cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche.  

I would buy a yacht for me and my friends to travel around a world.

I would visit a lot of countries and I would help people who live in the ghetto. I could build restaurants for them. I would also like to create an orphanage. Of course, I would help my family and my friends financially.

I would stock the rest in a bank for the future.
I don’t think I will win 10 millions in a lottery because I don’t play!




4 comments:

  1. I think you and Akoua can open an orphanage together! (She had a similar idea.) I don't play the lottery either, but it's nice to have a dream.

    Corrections: "I would buy a yacht for me and my friends to travel around the world." "I would put away the rest in the bank for the future."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you have some great ideas about money. Yeah maybe we're going to build together that's sound a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow nice ideas i hope to you achieve your dreams

    ReplyDelete