Monday, November 1, 2010

Hot weather is what I prefer!!

My favorite season is summer because I can bike everyday in the forest. I also do a lot of motor biking with my friends. I love going to the sea or the pool when it gets really hot. I also enjoy fishing. I do not like cold weather. The winter in Nice has nothing to do with the one in Calgary. It does not rain often and it almost never snows. If you want to ski, you can drive two hours to the nearest ski hill in Italy or take an hour flight to Switzerland. While I am in Calgary this year, I would love to go to Whistler in British Columbia to go ski and snowboard with my girlfriend. I do not intend to stay a long time in Calgary after my ESL class is done. I already booked a flight for Nice at the beginning of January. My girlfriend should meet me there in February. I miss the sun, the sea and the nicer weather that we have in my hometown.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Nice has nice weather (ha ha, bad joke). You should definitely go to BC this winter, the scenery there is amazing. Actually our winters here are pretty dry, we usually don't get a lot of snow until March or April.

    Corrections: "...to go skiing and snowboarding with my girlfriend."

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too i will miss me bike in the winter.

    ReplyDelete