Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome to the French Riviera

 The best place to live in France is Nice (or Nissa). It’s a wonderful city. You can swim in the sea all year. If you like skiing in the winter, the mountains are two hours away. Nice has only been part of France for 150 years, before it's a city of Italy. It’s a very touristic city, that’s why it’s best to visit in autumn or spring, when there are less visitors. There are many places to visit like different museums, the old city and the castle. If you like going out at night, you will find many pubs, restaurants and clubs. Other popular cities like Cannes and Monaco are not far from Nice. The weather is nicer then Canada. It usually only snows once every two years. It’s a great place, amazing place…. Not only the best city in France but in the world!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh.. so nice city! I just know city's name, but now I know there is awesome city! I want to go there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to visit the Mediterranean someday. The beaches look great, and I'd love to try the food as well. I guess it's best not to go in the summer though.

    Corrections: "...;before, it was an Italian city." "It's a very touristy city."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very nice!! I like a beach and snowboading. I want to go Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I know about France.
    That's great! I like it ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice is very nice! Sea is very clear! I want to swim in this sea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. waou great picture . I know Nice I already heard that, but I didn't know that Nice has only been part of France for 150 years, before it was a city of Italy.I lik it I hope to go to there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is the link of me blog
    please add me

    www.ahmad-midoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete