Monday, November 8, 2010

I like driving.


My favorite way to travel is by car. This way of transportation is the only one that allows you to stop when and where you want. You are able to visit all the cities or places that you think are interesting on your way. One has more time to enjoy the scenery. This summer, I drove across Canada and the United States with my girlfriend from Moncton, New-Brunswick all the way to Calgary. I like long road trips when I am the one driving. I had many adventures like having to drive and extra 100 km at night after already driving 700 km to find a decent hotel and getting lost in North Dakota. I find that you are freer to do what you want when you are driving. Even if the only way to cross the ocean is by plane, it is not what I prefer.

1 comment:

  1. I've never driven across Canada, but I agree that it would be a great way to see the country. Of course it would be best to do it in the summer!

    Corrections: "New Brunswick" (no dash between the two words); "...like having to drive an extra 100 km..."

    ReplyDelete